Raspberry Pi Camera Module 2
Buy Raspberry Pi Camera Module 2 for your IoT and Edge computing projects. With an IMX219 Sony sensor, with 8 MegaPixel resolution, this camera is your ultimate pi camera accessory. While its not as advanced as its HQ counterpart, the V2 camera is relatively cheap and thus ideal for students and developers a like. Like any Raspberry Pi product, the applications for this camera module are simply endless, from security cameras to timelapse recorders and so on and so forth. A simple online search for what people are doing with this module will simply render you speechless! Whats even more intriguing is the fact that this module will work with all Raspberry SBCs and Microcontrollers with only the Pi Zero requiring a specialized cable.
10 in stock
Raspberry Pi Camera V2 Specification:
- Fixed focus lens on-board
- 8 megapixel native resolution sensor-capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images
- Supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video
- Size 25mm x 23mm x 9mm
- Weight just over 3g
- Connects to the Raspberry Pi board via a short ribbon cable (supplied)
- Camera v2 is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi’s preferred operating system
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.