Raspberry Pi 4B 2GB
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2 GB.
This Tiny Dual Display Single Board Computer packs a punch. With a Quad Core 64-bit 1.5GHz SoC Processor, 2GB RAM, Wifi, Bluetooth, 3.0 USB ports, 40 pin GPIO Headers and a dozen other cool features it is the ideal tool not just for your hobby but also your learning, your teaching and your projects. These handy and hardy tinnies can be used for anything from a simple media center to a robot’s brain.
As a full blown computer this silent, space and power saving alternative to ordinary computers, puts a lot of power in your hands for cents on the dollar. Coupled with the Raspberry Pi Desktop OS, which comes preinstalled with our SD Cards, this computer offers a complete desktop experience with LibreOffice Office Suite, a Browser and a majority of other day to day applications.
46 in stock
- 2GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.1, Vulkan 1.0
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Raspberry Pi 4 Critical Accessories SetKSh750.00 – KSh1,500.00 View products
There are no reviews yet.