Raspberry Pi Pico H
Raspberry Pi Pico is a tiny, fast and versatile board that is built with RP2040, a new microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the UK. A Raspberry Pi Pico can be used in many everyday operations such as controlling appliances and operating a light display among other uses. It is programmable in MicroPython and C, making it adaptable to a wide range of applications and skill levels. Getting started is just as easy and dragging and dropping a file.
Experts can take advantage of Pico’s rich peripheral set including SPI, 12C and 8 Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines to customize peripheral support.
This Raspberry Pi Pico has Presoldered headers thus saving your time and ensuring you start your projects promptly.
27 in stock
- 26 × multi-function GPIO pins (With Presoldered Headers)
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.