Raspberry Pi Sense Hat v2
Order your Raspberry Pi Sense Hat Today. Made for the Astro Pi Mission to the International Space Station, this addon board for the Raspberry Pi is the coolest accessory you can have for your Pi. Armed with and 8×8 RGB LED Matrix, a five-button joystick and a rich set of sensors (see list below) the applications for this Hat are extremely diverse, from education to industry. The Hat is especially ideal for educators and learners since its the perfect tool to teach/learn programming and how to interact with the world around us. The Hat connects to the Pi easily through the 40 GPIO pins and for beginners the raspberry Pi already have a python library to help them get started.
10 in stock
Raspberry Pi Sense Hat v2 Specification:
- Gyroscope – angular rate sensor: ±245/500/2000dps
- Accelerometer – Linear acceleration sensor: ±-2/4/8/16 g
- Magnetometer – Magnetic Sensor: ± 4/8/12/16 gauss
- Barometer: 260 – 1260 hPa absolute range
- Temperature Sensor: to ± 2 degC in the 0-65 degC
- Relative Humidity Sensor
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.